TheClockStruckOneTheClockStruckOne

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Chasing Amy 2 Chasing Amy 2

Nothing I could possibly say about this... At all... The animation has already said it all.

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

I love it!

I absolutely love it. The idea may not exactly be original, but the way that it's executted here is fantastic. It really has that hardcore sense of action, and I really like that, seeing as some of the other tetris ideas people have just don't have that. 10/10, 5/5

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

It's a great flash

I love the way that the train is carrying all these people who are thinking about how they died, or how it's taking them to their resting place. The idea of it is engenius. 10/10, 5/5

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Wow...Just...wow...

This is honestly one of the best flash animated music videos that I have ever seen. Not only is the choreography great, but the way that you threw in some of the visualizations is incredible. The TV aspect along with the collapsing building really put a creepy spin on this song for me. Now, whenever I hear it, I think of that kind of thing. Plus, it was because of this video that I feel in love with the song in the first place. Incredible work. It's a must see. 10/10, 5/5